Check out our tips on how to apply for a job via Whatsapp and get a competitive edge in the job market with this tool.
What we’ll see in this article
Can you ask for a job through WhatsApp?
Yes, you can asking for a job by whatsapp that isn’t rude, don’t worry about it, plus it’s not unethical either.
It is necessary to understand that whatsapp is the most used digital tool in the country and one of the most used worldwide, so it has also become the best communication channel between candidates and employers.
With common sense, everything can be solved. We will see throughout this article.
Ready-made texts to send your CV by WhatsApp
Let’s share with you 5 ready-made texts to send your CV by WhatsApp. Just copy and paste!
Text 1: Straight to the point
Hello [Nome do Recrutador], I’m [Seu Nome], interested in [Nome da Vaga]. Here’s my CV. I look forward to hearing from you, thank you!
Text 2: Brief and professional
Good morning/afternoon [Nome do Recrutador], my name is [Seu Nome], and I’m applying to [Nome da Vaga]. I enclose my CV. Thank you for the opportunity!
Text 3: Informal and Friendly
Hi [Nome do Recrutador]! This is [Seu Nome]. I’m very interested in the position of [Nome da Vaga]. My CV is attached. Thank you for your attention!
Text 4: Emphasizing Readiness
Hello [Nome do Recrutador], I’m [Seu Nome], a candidate for the position of [Nome da Vaga]. My CV is attached. Available for interview at any time. Thank you!
Text 5: Showing Enthusiasm
Hi [Nome do Recrutador]! I’m [Seu Nome], looking forward to [Nome da Vaga] on [Nome da Empresa]. I found my CV attached. I hope we can talk soon!
Remember to adapt the text according to the job and the company, maintaining a professional tone, even if the means of communication is WhatsApp.
How to work for WhatsApp?
One of the confusions that is made, believe me, is to send resume by whatsapp to some company and send resume pro Whatsapp as company.
They are two very different things!
To work pro whatsapp, you need to go to this page and follow the instructions (Whatsapp jobs page): https://www.whatsapp.com/join
Now, to send a resume to a company via whatsapp, you just need to know the company’s number for sending resumes, attach your resume in PDF (preferably) and send a short text message on the subject.
How to ask for a Job on Instagram?
You need a good image for your Instagram profile. To do this, use the right hashtags and relevant tags. Take advantage of Instagram social media to extend your visibility.
Instagram is one of the most popular photo and video sharing sites. By using the hashtag, you can find content that is being shared by your friends. In addition, you can create a custom publication and attract more people to watch your content.
Many companies post images that they are hiring, so try to follow several companies and stay tuned to their social networks, as well as asking friends to help you by letting you know when they see these opportunities.
Take advantage of social networks to ask for a job
If you are looking for a job through whatsapp, you probably have already used some kind of social network. In addition, these platforms are great for advertising your products and services. The higher the number of views, the more chances you have of being seen.
As you can imagine, it is possible to find several types of posts that can help you get a job. For example, you can post pictures of your work, your hobby showing talents you want to the public, your profile, etc.
You can also share links to job search sites, or even posts about how a recruitment agency works.
Sending a job application via WhatsApp can be a great way to connect with a potential employer. However, you should still follow the rules of etiquette, using formal language and maintaining good posture.
Write a text that explains your experience in the job market.
You can also write on Linkedin about any career-related subject you are interested in. This includes questions such as
- “How can I become better at my profession?”,
- “What is the best resume for a career?”,
- “What are the differences between undergraduate programs?”, usw.
Even more important, your text must be well-written and contain useful information.
For example, you can mention some of the benefits of the career youẽ are looking for, such as the flexible hours, the possibility of taking additional colleges, etc.
This will make you a reference in your field and it will be easier to receive and send out job offers.
Send links to the sites you have visited
If you are looking for information on some specific subjects, you can use Google Trends. This site allows you to search for the number of searches for certain terms in the real world.
The Google Trends is a useful tool to know what are the most popular topics and what are the most relevant topics on the internet. You can check how many times a certain topic has been searched for in the last few months and what the trend of that search is.
You need a good image for your whatsapp profile
The whatsapp profile picture is essential for your conversations. For best results, you will need to have good images. In addition, you will also need a good name for your profile.
If you’re looking for a name and photo for your WhatsApp profile, you can use professional renaming services. These services are very useful when you want to change your professional name. They allow you to choose a name and some pictures for your profile on the platform.
And good image don’t think it’s makeup or anything, but it’s a proper image of a professional, no drinking in the hands, smoking or in beach clothes.
How to apply for a job via Whatsapp?
Send a message on WhatsApp describing your contact with your employer. Show interest in exploring options within the organization and how you can add value. Share your qualifications and briefly discuss your skills.
The most important thing to remember when sending a job application via WhatsApp is to be brief and concise.
You want to show employers that you are interested in working for them and that you know what you are doing. Be sure to include your resume and cover letter in the body of the message.
If you send a generic email, it is likely that you will not receive a reply. However, if you use WhatsApp, you can receive a response from the company within 24 hours.
How to apply for a job via Whatsapp? Sample text:
- “Hello, my name is XXXX and I saw that you have an open position for XXXX which my profile fits. Here is my resume for this opportunity”.
- “Hello, my name is XXXXX and I would very much like a position in your company. Which contact could I send it to? I thank you very much for your assistance”
- “I would like to know what opportunities are open at XXXX. Could you assist me with this and where do I send my resume? By the way, my name is XXXXX and I thank you very much if you can assist me in this case.”
Job message via whatsapp: Example
How to request a job opportunity via whatsapp?
WhatsApp is an instant messaging tool that allows you to exchange texts, pictures, videos, and voice calls over a cell phone.
In addition, WhatsApp can also be used to send job requests to the contacts on your list, so take advantage of your friends for this.
We will show you some examples of how to apply for a job via Whatsapp below.
- “Hello XXXXX. I am in need of a job. Do you know of any opportunities in your company? Here is my resume, in case you can assist.”
- “Hello my friend, how are you doing? Well, how are things, but I am in urgent need of a job. Could you pass my resume and this summary to all your contacts and your company? I really need your support and thank you for the kindness.”
How to apply for a job opportunity?
“Hello, I am looking for a job opportunity. I want to contribute to the growth of your company. I hereby present my interest in being part of your team. “
The first thing you should know before you apply for a job is what kind of position you are looking for.
If you are looking for a career change, you might want to start at the bottom and work your way up. You can always ask questions during the interviews to find out if there are other openings available.
How to apply for a job in a company?
Please see my resume attached. It contains all the information about me. This is a job that I really wanted and need this job.Your Name
If you are looking for a job, it can be very difficult to find someone who is willing to hire you without knowing your work experience.
To become a job candidate, you will have to make a good presentation for your resources and skills.
You also have to show that you are able to meet the company’s requirements.
We will now show you a ready-made text for job requests in general, suitable for Whatsapp, email, or any other format:
my name is XXXXXXX and I wish to work in the area of SALES (Replace with the area you want) in your company.
I have XXXX years of experience in this area, please find attached my resume and I look forward to an interview opportunity.
We want to remind you that these are also texts ready to send resume by plain email or along with a cover letter, plus do it by whatsapp too.
How to place a job ad on the Internet?
Whatsapp is an instant messaging platform used by big companies, this you already know, but it is also a great channel to make a job posting on the internet.
On the company’s site you can find information about the application process, as well as links to other courses and forms of interest.
Instant messaging applications are increasingly popular among young people. They allow you to send messages directly to your friend without having to go through an intermediary provider.
In addition, these services also facilitate the exchange of data between people.
Therefore, it is important to know how this type of technology works for the company and especially, if they have a specific channel for this in whatsapp
Is it correct to ask for a job via whatsapp?
The coronavirus pandemic has made companies rethink the way they manage their workforce.
With this, digital platforms have gained much more prominence and formality among people, going from being a plan B to being the main plan of contact with people, including in the recruitment and selection process.
We say this just so you know that not only is it correct to ask for a job via whatsapp, but this process has also become very welcome and acceptable by companies, because it is fast and dynamic.
The only observation you need to have is how you use it.
What are the most common mistakes made when sending your resume?
Let’s go over the most common mistakes candidates make when sending their resumes, either online or via whatsapp:
- Send only one file without writing a summary text and its name.
- Sending the resume via whatsapp without at least thanking me and telling me the opportunity.
- Sending a resume that is too colorful draws more attention than the text itself.
- Be too informal when creating the resume submission text.
- Being too formal…
- To have grammatical errors… This causes your resume to not even be opened in most cases.
How to apply for a job via Whatsapp?
It’s easy! Just follow the rules of etiquette, using formal language and maintaining good posture.
This is important so that you can show that you are professional and capable of representing the company properly.
In addition, WhatsApp is a powerful tool that can help in your job search because it allows you to communicate directly with recruiters.
Examples of how to ask for a job via whatsapp
The following examples show how to ask for a job in a correct and professional way:
- “I am looking for a job as (name of position). I saw that your company is hiring and I would love to be part of your team. I am extremely motivated and I am sure I will be able to contribute positively to the growth of your organization. Please contact me to schedule an interview.”
- “Hello, my name is (your name). I am looking for a job in the field of (your area of expertise). I have a lot of experience in the field and know that I would be an excellent candidate for the position. I would really appreciate the opportunity to show my potential during an interview. Please contact me to set up a date.”
Examples of how to apply for a job via Whatsapp:
- “I am interested in working in your company. I would like to know if there are any positions available.”
- “I saw your ad for a [emprego], and would like to apply. Here are my [currículo/carta de apresentação].”
- “I am a [profissional] with [anos de experiência]. I would like to know if your company has any positions available.”
- “Hi, I’m [seu nome]. I read about the [emprego] of in your company and would very much like to apply. Can I send my resume?”
Texts ready to send CVs by simple email
We will show you several ready-made texts for sending resumes and job applications via powerful tools such as whatsapp, email, and social networks.
Just to give you something to start with, take a look at these 5 examples of ready-made texts for sending CVs by email:
- Subject: Application – [Seu Nome] for the position of [Nome da Vaga]Hello [Recruiter’s name, if known],I hope you are well. I am interested in the position of [Nome da Vaga] advertised on [where you found the position, e.g. company website]. I enclose my CV for your consideration. Thank you for the opportunity and I’m happy to answer any questions you may have,[Seu Nome] [Seu Telefone]
- Subject: [Seu Nome] – Candidate for [Nome da Vaga]Hello, my name is [Seu Nome] and I would like to apply for the position of [Nome da Vaga]. I have experience of [breve descrição da sua experiência relacionada à vaga]. My CV is attached for your consideration. Thank you for your attention and I look forward to hearing from you,[Seu Nome] [Seu Telefone]
- Subject: CV for the position of [Nome da Vaga]Dear Sirs, I have heard about the position of [Nome da Vaga] and would like to take part in the selection process. Please find attached my CV with more information about my professional career. Thank you in advance for your attention and I hope to be able to contribute to the team soon,[Seu Nome] [Seu Telefone]
- Subject: Application: [Seu Nome] – [Nome da Vaga]Good [tarde/dia/noite],I’m [Seu Nome] and I’m sending you my CV in response to the vacancy notice for [Nome da Vaga]. I believe that my skills and experience match the profile you are looking for. I look forward to hearing from you and am available for interviews or further information,[Seu Nome] [Seu Telefone]
- Subject: Interest in the position of [Nome da Vaga]Hello, I hope this e-mail finds you well. My name is [Seu Nome] and I’m very interested in the job advertised on [Nome da Vaga]. I enclose my curriculum vitae for your consideration. Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you in the future,[Seu Nome] [Seu Telefone]
Always remember to attach the résumé to the e-mail and make sure that the file has an appropriate name, such as “Résumé – Your Name”. Good luck with your application!
In order to get the most out of these tips, it is important to read all the way to the end.
How to do a job interview via whatsapp?
The online job interview is becoming increasingly popular, as is the whatsapp job interview, especially using video calling.
Similarly to a personal interview, the online interview should happen, whether by a job offer by whatsapp or coming in another way.
- Tidy yourself up so that you don’t look like a relaxed person;
- Set up a good environment that you can be at ease with the interviewer;
- Test your internet connection for video in advance;
How to receive job openings through whatsapp?
There are some HR companies and websites that create whatsapp job listings, so you need to google and contact these companies by sending a whatsapp job message.
There are just a few extra precautions that need to be taken, which we will discuss below.
How much does a whatsapp attendant earn?
Well, this question really couldn’t be missing here, could it? We talk so much about the tool that we don’t realize that a robot is not always serving you.
According to the ABRHRS, the position is trending in companies and has pay between $1,500 and $2,000.
Not to mention that the site also mentions the freedom that professionals who work this way have, so it is a great option to also look for jobs like this.
How to avoid falling for the false employment scam?
With the popularization of the internet, it has become increasingly easy for criminals to pose as companies and offer fake jobs.
These scams usually happen when the candidate is contacted by email or phone, and usually involve the payment of a fee to participate in the selection process.
Therefore, when looking for a job via whatsapp and the internet, it is important to be aware of some signs that may indicate a scam, such as:
- requirement of payment to participate in the selection process;
- job offer without prior announcement of the vacancy;
- and remuneration proposal far above the market.
In addition, it is important to do research on the company to verify that it actually exists and is actually hiring.
Don’t fall for a scam and good luck in your search for a job!